ACT National Career Readiness Certificate [NCRC]
|Workforce category not identified||8||6||+||+||0||-||0|
|NCRC Earned WKIV*||36|
NCRC data reflected by demographic group from last test date
The table above is a detailed breakdown of the same NCRC data presented in the upper right box on this page and represents NCRCs earned or improved throughout the community. All NCRC data is updated monthly.
+ Value less than 4
* WorkKeys Internet Version
Alabama employers in Escambia County are recognizing the ACT NCRC in support of this County achieving its WRC goals
- Regions Bank Brewton
- Atmore Community Hospital
- North Baldwin Infirmary
- Thomas Hospital
- Mobile Infirmary
- Airbus Americas Engineering
- Sherwin-Williams Paint Store: Brewton
- Cooper T Smith Stevedoring Co
- Cooper Marine & Timberlands
- Performance Contractors Inc.
- Advanced Technical Staffing Solutions
- Cypress Employment Services LLC
- Airbus Americas Inc.
- AM/NS Calvert
- Long's Human Resource Services
- Outokumpu Stainless USA Calvert AL -
- Regions Bank
- Southern Pine Electric Cooperative
- South Alabama Gas
- Coastal Gateway EDA
- International Paper - Bay Minette
- City of Bay Minette
Does your business support job applicants with a National Career Readiness Certificate?
Please Join this list.
|Workforce category not identified||8|
ACT NCRC/WorkKeys Service Delivery
Participating High Schools
TR Miller High School
WS Neal High School
Flomaton High School
Escambia County School
Improved ACT NCRC
Founded in 1959, ACT is a not-for-profit organization headquartered in Iowa City, Iowa, and dedicated to helping people achieve education and workplace success. ACT provides a broad array of assessment, research, information and program management solutions in the areas of education and workforce development.