ACT National Career Readiness Certificate [NCRC]
|Workforce category not identified||0||0||0||0||0||-||0|
|NCRC Earned WKIV*||1490|
NCRC data reflected by demographic group from last test date
The table above is a detailed breakdown of the same NCRC data presented in the upper right box on this page and represents NCRCs earned or improved throughout the community. All NCRC data is updated monthly.
+ Value less than 4
* WorkKeys Internet Version
Louisiana employers in Natchitoches Parish are recognizing the ACT NCRC in support of this achieving its WRC goals
- Boise Cascade
- Martco Limited Partnership - Plywood
- Red River Bank
- Cleco Corp
- ACA Corporation
- Gilchrist Construction Co.
- Natchitoches Community Care
- Rapides Parish School Board
- Winn Correctional Center
- St. Mary's RTS
- LaCapitol Federal Credit Union
- Tour Natchitoches with Barbara
- Lott Oil Company Inc.
- Ward's Waste Services LLC
- Raising Cane's
- Natchitoches Parish Council on Aging
- Rhodes Properties and Development
- Future Expectations Community Care
- Jena Choctaw Pines Casino
- Winnfield Nursing & Rehabilitation
- Winn Parish Medical Center
- Six C Fabrication Inc.
Does your business support job applicants with a National Career Readiness Certificate?
Please Join this list.
|Workforce category not identified||0|
Employer Supporting Goals
|New and reaffirming employers support goal||18|
|New and reaffirming employers support actual||23|
ACT NCRC/WorkKeys Service Delivery
Louisiana Workforce Commission
Participating High Schools
Natchitoches Central High School
Lakeview Junior/Senior High School
If you are an employer and want more information on how to access services, please contact:Natchitoches Area Chamber of Commerce
Improved ACT NCRC
Founded in 1959, ACT is a not-for-profit organization headquartered in Iowa City, Iowa, and dedicated to helping people achieve education and workplace success. ACT provides a broad array of assessment, research, information and program management solutions in the areas of education and workforce development.