ACT National Career Readiness Certificate [NCRC]
|Workforce category not identified||0||0||0||0||0||-||0|
|NCRC Earned WKIV*||2373|
NCRC data reflected by demographic group from last test date
The table above is a detailed breakdown of the same NCRC data presented in the upper right box on this page and represents NCRCs earned or improved throughout the community. All NCRC data is updated monthly.
+ Value less than 4
* WorkKeys Internet Version
Missouri employers in Dunklin County are recognizing the ACT NCRC in support of this County achieving its WRC goals
- First State Community Bank
- Family Counseling Center Inc.
- Mers Goodwll
- Visiting Nurse Association
- Southeast Missouri State University
- Rhodes 101 Stops
- Midamerica Hotels Corporation
- SEMO Health Network
- American Railcar Industries Inc. Kennett
- FUNdamental Gymnastics
- Kennett National Bank
- Twin Rivers Regional Medical Center
- White Oak Gin
- CITY OF MALDEN
- Dunklin County Caring Council
- City of Campbell
- Cornerstone Pharmacy
- KENNETT HOUSING AUTHORITY
- SKEETER KELL
- Unico Bank
- Kennett Chamber of Commerce
- State of Missouri
- SENATH-HORNERSVILLE C-8 SCHOOL DISTRICT
- Dunklin County Recorder of Deeds
- City of Kennett
Does your business support job applicants with a National Career Readiness Certificate?
Please Join this list.
|Workforce category not identified||0|
Employer Supporting Goals
|New and reaffirming employers support goal||70|
|New and reaffirming employers support actual||18|
Improved ACT NCRC
Founded in 1959, ACT is a not-for-profit organization headquartered in Iowa City, Iowa, and dedicated to helping people achieve education and workplace success. ACT provides a broad array of assessment, research, information and program management solutions in the areas of education and workforce development.