ACT National Career Readiness Certificate [NCRC]
|Workforce category not identified||+||0||+||0||0||-||0|
|NCRC Earned WKIV*||491|
NCRC data reflected by demographic group from last test date
The table above is a detailed breakdown of the same NCRC data presented in the upper right box on this page and represents NCRCs earned or improved throughout the community. All NCRC data is updated monthly.
+ Value less than 4
* WorkKeys Internet Version
Missouri employers in Henry County are recognizing the ACT NCRC in support of this County achieving its WRC goals
- Henry County Sheriff's Office *
- Jim Raysik Inc. *
- Jim Falk Motors *
- Henry County Health Center *
- Henry County Commission *
- W & S Door Company *
- Clinton Schools *
- Golden Valley Memorial Hospital *
- Greater Clinton Area Chamber of Commerce *
- Brakes N More *
- Wilder RV *
- Gregg Smith Ford *
- Aviation Fabricators *
- Golden Valley Lawn Service, LLC *
- Evans Pipe and Steel
- City of Urich
- City of Montrose
- Kaysinger Basin RPC
- Ryan S. Cook CPA LLC
- Coldwell Banker Townsend REal Estate LLC
- Golden Valley Motor Sports
- Pizza Glen
- City of Clinton
- Pathways Community Health
* = Employer has re-affirmed their support.
Does your business support job applicants with a National Career Readiness Certificate?
Please Join this list.
|Workforce category not identified||+|
Employer Supporting Goals
|New and reaffirming employers support goal||33|
|New and reaffirming employers support actual||22|
Improved ACT NCRC
Founded in 1959, ACT is a not-for-profit organization headquartered in Iowa City, Iowa, and dedicated to helping people achieve education and workplace success. ACT provides a broad array of assessment, research, information and program management solutions in the areas of education and workforce development.