ACT National Career Readiness Certificate [NCRC]
|Workforce category not identified||49||4||27||18||0||-||0|
|NCRC Earned WKIV*||1492|
NCRC data reflected by demographic group from last test date
The table above is a detailed breakdown of the same NCRC data presented in the upper right box on this page and represents NCRCs earned or improved throughout the community. All NCRC data is updated monthly.
+ Value less than 4
* WorkKeys Internet Version
Missouri employers in Newton County are recognizing the ACT NCRC in support of this County achieving its WRC goals
- Southwest Missouri Bank *
- Pro-Lube Maintenance Center *
- Tim Mitchell Medical *
- Neosho DMV License Office *
- Insurance Benefits Consultants LLC *
- Wheeler Excavation LLC *
- Neosho Area Business&IND foundationINC *
- CJR Red Carpet Realtors *
- Empire District Electric *
- Neosho School District *
- La Z Boy MIdwest *
- First Community Bank *
- Mohawk Electric LLC *
- Mid-States Mechnical Services Inc *
- NABIFI *
- Seneca R-VII School District *
- Joplin Carpenters Joint Apprenticeship
- Ceradyne, Inc., a 3M company
- Crossland Construction Company Inc.
- Heartland Pet Foods
- SWMOHomes.com *
- Granby House *
- Neosho Freeman Family YMCA
- four states dental
- silhouette imaging
* = Employer has re-affirmed their support.
Does your business support job applicants with a National Career Readiness Certificate?
Please Join this list.
|Workforce category not identified||49|
Employer Supporting Goals
|New and reaffirming employers support goal||65|
|New and reaffirming employers support actual||37|
ACT NCRC/WorkKeys Service Delivery
American Job Center - Neosho
Participating High Schools
Neosho High School
Seneca High School
Crowder Technical Education Center
If you are an employer and want more information on how to access services, please contact:American Job Center - Joplin
Improved ACT NCRC
Founded in 1959, ACT is a not-for-profit organization headquartered in Iowa City, Iowa, and dedicated to helping people achieve education and workplace success. ACT provides a broad array of assessment, research, information and program management solutions in the areas of education and workforce development.