ACT National Career Readiness Certificate [NCRC]
|Workforce category not identified||34||9||20||5||0||-||0|
|NCRC Earned WKIV*||1768|
NCRC data reflected by demographic group from last test date
The table above is a detailed breakdown of the same NCRC data presented in the upper right box on this page and represents NCRCs earned or improved throughout the community. All NCRC data is updated monthly.
+ Value less than 4
* WorkKeys Internet Version
North Carolina employers in Alamance County are recognizing the ACT NCRC in support of this County achieving its WRC goals
- Burlington Pediatrics P.A.
- Sellers Inc.
- Oertel Koonts & Oertel Pllc
- Twin Lakes Community
- Burlington Housing Authority
- Harrison Whitaker Law PLLC
- 2D Consulting LLC
- Fairystone Fabrics Inc
- Foy-Workman Construction Inc
- Carolina Biological Supply Co
- Sports Endeavors Inc. (SEI)
- City of Graham
- Glen Raven Inc.
- Glen Raven Transportation dba Glen Raven
- City of Mebane
- Alamance County Government
- N.C. Division Of Vocational
- Center for COmmunity-Based Resolutions
- DBD/Monroe LLC
- Glen Raven Custom Fabrics LLC
- Trivantage LLC
- Alamance Community College
- Alamance-Burlington School System
Does your business support job applicants with a National Career Readiness Certificate?
Please Join this list.
|Workforce category not identified||34|
Improved ACT NCRC
Founded in 1959, ACT is a not-for-profit organization headquartered in Iowa City, Iowa, and dedicated to helping people achieve education and workplace success. ACT provides a broad array of assessment, research, information and program management solutions in the areas of education and workforce development.