ACT National Career Readiness Certificate [NCRC]
|Workforce category not identified||0||0||0||0||0||-||0|
|NCRC Earned WKIV*||1577|
NCRC data reflected by demographic group from last test date
The table above is a detailed breakdown of the same NCRC data presented in the upper right box on this page and represents NCRCs earned or improved throughout the community. All NCRC data is updated monthly.
+ Value less than 4
* WorkKeys Internet Version
North Carolina employers in Beaufort County are recognizing the ACT NCRC in support of this County achieving its WRC goals
- Oak Ridge Industries
- Beaufort County Economic Development
- Syfan USA
- Precision Pallet LLC
- Carolina Store Fixtures
- NC Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Bosch Siemens Home Applicance Group
- Kirlin Carolina's
- Ruth's House
- Eastern Radiologists Washington
- Ready Hire Staffing
- Pippin Resource Group
- Camfil USA Inc.
- ITW Medical - Coeur
- Professional Staffing Solutions LLC
- Carver Machine Works Inc
- Domtar Plymouth
- Beaufort County DSS
- Carteret General Hospital
- Regino Q Workforce Development Board
- Duck Thru Food Stores
- Jernigan Oil Company Inc.
- Greene Lamp Community Action
Does your business support job applicants with a National Career Readiness Certificate?
Please Join this list.
|Workforce category not identified||0|
Improved ACT NCRC
Founded in 1959, ACT is a not-for-profit organization headquartered in Iowa City, Iowa, and dedicated to helping people achieve education and workplace success. ACT provides a broad array of assessment, research, information and program management solutions in the areas of education and workforce development.