ACT National Career Readiness Certificate [NCRC]
|Workforce category not identified||+||0||+||0||0||-||0|
|NCRC Earned WKIV*||1787|
NCRC data reflected by demographic group from last test date
The table above is a detailed breakdown of the same NCRC data presented in the upper right box on this page and represents NCRCs earned or improved throughout the community. All NCRC data is updated monthly.
+ Value less than 4
* WorkKeys Internet Version
North Carolina employers in Duplin County are recognizing the ACT NCRC in support of this County achieving its WRC goals
- Southern Bank
- Kirlin Carolina's
- Guilford Mills Inc Kenansville
- Vidant Duplin Hospital
- Mt Olive Pickle Company
- Hog Slat Inc
- Onslow Water & Sewer Authoirty
- Greene Lamp Community Action
- Coastal Community Action. Inc.
- First South Bank
- Coastal Community Action INC.
- UniFirst Corporation
- Cooper Standard
- Wayne UNC Health Care
- Wayne Action Group for Economic Solvency
- Charles B. Aycock High School
- Wayne County Public Schools
- T.A. Loving Company
- Stone Truck Parts
- Town of Beulaville
- Ag Provision LLC
- Guilford Performance Textiles by Lear
- Wallace-Rose Hill High School
Does your business support job applicants with a National Career Readiness Certificate?
Please Join this list.
|Workforce category not identified||+|
Employer Supporting Goals
|New and reaffirming employers support goal||57|
|New and reaffirming employers support actual||9|
Improved ACT NCRC
Founded in 1959, ACT is a not-for-profit organization headquartered in Iowa City, Iowa, and dedicated to helping people achieve education and workplace success. ACT provides a broad array of assessment, research, information and program management solutions in the areas of education and workforce development.