ACT National Career Readiness Certificate [NCRC]
|Workforce category not identified||6||4||+||+||0||-||0|
|NCRC Earned WKIV*||4536|
NCRC data reflected by demographic group from last test date
The table above is a detailed breakdown of the same NCRC data presented in the upper right box on this page and represents NCRCs earned or improved throughout the community. All NCRC data is updated monthly.
+ Value less than 4
* WorkKeys Internet Version
North Carolina employers in Onslow County are recognizing the ACT NCRC in support of this County achieving its WRC goals
- NCWorks Career Center-Onslow County
- Hatteras CABO Yachts
- Bosch Siemens Home Applicance Group
- Kirlin Carolina's
- Carteret General Hospital
- Vidant Duplin Hospital
- Onslow Water & Sewer Authoirty
- Coastal Community Action. Inc.
- Ward and Smith P.A.
- Easter Seals UCP
- Weyerhaeuser Company
- Blue Arbor Inc.
- BSH Home Appliances Corporation
- CarolinaEast Health System
- Coastal Community Action INC.
- Chatsworth Products Inc.
- Fleet Readiness Center East
- Lenoir County Public Schools
- Town of Richlands
- Courts Plus Fitness Center
- Clyde Erwin Elementary School
Does your business support job applicants with a National Career Readiness Certificate?
Please Join this list.
|Workforce category not identified||6|
Employer Supporting Goals
|New and reaffirming employers support goal||73|
|New and reaffirming employers support actual||28|
Improved ACT NCRC
Founded in 1959, ACT is a not-for-profit organization headquartered in Iowa City, Iowa, and dedicated to helping people achieve education and workplace success. ACT provides a broad array of assessment, research, information and program management solutions in the areas of education and workforce development.