ACT National Career Readiness Certificate [NCRC]
|Workforce category not identified||0||0||0||0||0||-||0|
|NCRC Earned WKIV*||456|
NCRC data reflected by demographic group from last test date
The table above is a detailed breakdown of the same NCRC data presented in the upper right box on this page and represents NCRCs earned or improved throughout the community. All NCRC data is updated monthly.
+ Value less than 4
* WorkKeys Internet Version
Nebraska employers in Douglas County are recognizing the ACT NCRC in support of this County achieving its WRC goals
- Phillips Manufacturing Co
- Anderson Food Shops
- Chesterman Co.
- American Red cross
- Claas Omaha Inc
- Nebraska Department of Correctional
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska
- No More Empty Pots
- Hormel Foods Corporations
- Metropolitan Community College
- Metropolitan Community College-NE
- Urban League of Nebraska
- First Data
- Distefano Technology & Maufacturing
- CHI Health Clinic 15& Farnam
- CHI Health Creighton University Medical
Center Bergan Mercy
- CHI Health Lakeside
- CHI Health Immanuel
- CHI Health Clinic 42nd&L
- CHI Health
- HVAC Pros
- Truck Center Companies
- AIT Worldwide Logistics
Does your business support job applicants with a National Career Readiness Certificate?
Please Join this list.
|Workforce category not identified||0|
Improved ACT NCRC
Founded in 1959, ACT is a not-for-profit organization headquartered in Iowa City, Iowa, and dedicated to helping people achieve education and workplace success. ACT provides a broad array of assessment, research, information and program management solutions in the areas of education and workforce development.