ACT National Career Readiness Certificate [NCRC]
|Workforce category not identified||0||0||0||0||0||-||0|
|NCRC Earned WKIV*||887|
NCRC data reflected by demographic group from last test date
The table above is a detailed breakdown of the same NCRC data presented in the upper right box on this page and represents NCRCs earned or improved throughout the community. All NCRC data is updated monthly.
+ Value less than 4
* WorkKeys Internet Version
Ohio employers in Preble County are recognizing the ACT NCRC in support of this County achieving its WRC goals
- Camden Auto Parts
- Cincinnati Dayton Auto Drive Away
- Camden Tire and Service
- Performance Transport LLC
- Rexarc International Inc.
- Good Industries
- Lee Plastic Company
- Cornerstone Manufacturing Inc.
- Preble County Job and Family Services
- Lawn Plus LLC
- City of Eaton
- Bin Busters Soil Amendments LLC
- SonShine Candy & Gifts
- Robert L. Crooks Funeral Center
- Preble Memory Gardens Cemetery
- REFLECTIONS@pmg LLC
- Parker Hannifin Corporation
- LCNB National Bank
- Parker Hannifin
- Preble County Chamber of Commerce
- Reid Health Physician Associates
- Pratt Industries
- Twin Valley Community Schools
- The Register-Herald
- Sinclair Community College
Does your business support job applicants with a National Career Readiness Certificate?
Please Join this list.
|Workforce category not identified||0|
Employer Supporting Goals
|New and reaffirming employers support goal||36|
|New and reaffirming employers support actual||7|
ACT NCRC/WorkKeys Service Delivery
OhioMeansJobs Preble County (Rebecca Webb)
937-456-6224 ext 175
Miami Valley Career Technology Center (Amy Leedy)
Sinclair Community College (Erika Deborde)
Participating High Schools
Twin Valley South
If you are an employer and want more information on how to access services, please contact:Preble County Development Partnership
Improved ACT NCRC
Founded in 1959, ACT is a not-for-profit organization headquartered in Iowa City, Iowa, and dedicated to helping people achieve education and workplace success. ACT provides a broad array of assessment, research, information and program management solutions in the areas of education and workforce development.