ACT National Career Readiness Certificate [NCRC]
|Workforce category not identified||17||5||11||+||0||-||0|
|NCRC Earned WKIV*||2508|
NCRC data reflected by demographic group from last test date
The table above is a detailed breakdown of the same NCRC data presented in the upper right box on this page and represents NCRCs earned or improved throughout the community. All NCRC data is updated monthly.
+ Value less than 4
* WorkKeys Internet Version
Oregon employers in Clackamas County are recognizing the ACT NCRC in support of this County achieving its WRC goals
- Marks Bothers Inc
- Northwest Natural Medicine
- Timberlake Job Corps Civilian
- Inside the Box Organizing
- Strategic Print & Promotions
- Gene Comfort Bookkeeping Services
- WeVillage Happy Valley
- Centralair Inc
- Commercial Design Systems Inc
- Estacada High School
- American National Insurance
- Parr Lumber
- Utility Trailer Sales of Oregon
- Oregon City School District
- Legacy Health Meridian Park Medical
- GF Scheuermann
- Clackamas Education Service District
- Kaiser Permanente
- Crooks & Company Financial Management
- Oregon Health Enterprises
- Chris Ling Financial Advisor
- North Clackamas Chamber of Commerce
- Charlie's Produce - Triple B Corp.
- Dark Horse Comics Inc
- American Legion Post 180
Does your business support job applicants with a National Career Readiness Certificate?
Please Join this list.
|Workforce category not identified||17|
Improved ACT NCRC
Founded in 1959, ACT is a not-for-profit organization headquartered in Iowa City, Iowa, and dedicated to helping people achieve education and workplace success. ACT provides a broad array of assessment, research, information and program management solutions in the areas of education and workforce development.