ACT National Career Readiness Certificate [NCRC]
|Workforce category not identified||27||11||14||+||0||-||0|
|NCRC Earned WKIV*||1116|
NCRC data reflected by demographic group from last test date
The table above is a detailed breakdown of the same NCRC data presented in the upper right box on this page and represents NCRCs earned or improved throughout the community. All NCRC data is updated monthly.
+ Value less than 4
* WorkKeys Internet Version
South Carolina employers in Barnwell County are recognizing the ACT NCRC in support of this County achieving its WRC goals
- SC Dept. of Employment & Workforce
- Goodwill Industries of Middle Georgia &
- ResCare Workforce Services
- Spartanburg County Adult Education
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Devro Inc
- South Carolina Vocational Rehabilitation
- Denmark Technical College
- South Carolina Vocational Rehabilitaion
- Santee Cooper
- Barnwell County Chamber of Commerce
- Mid-Am Metal Forming of South Carolina
- Ashleigh Place Group Home
- Crane Merchandising Systems
- DayBreak Adult Care Services
- Williston School District 29
- Sasco Safety
- Barnwell County Hospital
- City of Barnwell
- Axis 1
- Generations Unlimited
- Low Country Health Care System Inc.
- National Beverage Screen Printers
Does your business support job applicants with a National Career Readiness Certificate?
Please Join this list.
|Workforce category not identified||27|
Employer Supporting Goals
|New and reaffirming employers support goal||22|
|New and reaffirming employers support actual||19|
Improved ACT NCRC
Founded in 1959, ACT is a not-for-profit organization headquartered in Iowa City, Iowa, and dedicated to helping people achieve education and workplace success. ACT provides a broad array of assessment, research, information and program management solutions in the areas of education and workforce development.