ACT National Career Readiness Certificate [NCRC]
|Workforce category not identified||38||12||22||4||0||-||0|
|NCRC Earned WKIV*||406|
NCRC data reflected by demographic group from last test date
The table above is a detailed breakdown of the same NCRC data presented in the upper right box on this page and represents NCRCs earned or improved throughout the community. All NCRC data is updated monthly.
+ Value less than 4
* WorkKeys Internet Version
South Carolina employers in Edgefield County are recognizing the ACT NCRC in support of this County achieving its WRC goals
- SC Dept. of Employment & Workforce
- Edgefield County Chamber of Commerce *
- Goodwill Industries of Middle Georgia &
- ResCare Workforce Services
- Aiken Electric Cooperative Inc.
- Spartanburg County Adult Education
- Eaton Corporation Hydraulics
- MAU Workforce Solutions
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Economic Development Partnership
- South Carolina Vocational Rehabilitation
- Urban Outfitters
- South Carolina Vocational Rehabilitaion
- SC Department of Social Services
- SC Vocational Rehabilitation
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Burton Center *
- Greenwood Genetic Center *
- Santee Cooper
- SC Department of Corrections
- Edgefield County Hospital
- Edgefield County Adult Education Center
- Trantech Radiator Products
- Edgefield County
* = Employer has re-affirmed their support.
Does your business support job applicants with a National Career Readiness Certificate?
Please Join this list.
|Workforce category not identified||38|
Employer Supporting Goals
|New and reaffirming employers support goal||17|
|New and reaffirming employers support actual||18|
Improved ACT NCRC
Founded in 1959, ACT is a not-for-profit organization headquartered in Iowa City, Iowa, and dedicated to helping people achieve education and workplace success. ACT provides a broad array of assessment, research, information and program management solutions in the areas of education and workforce development.