ACT National Career Readiness Certificate [NCRC]
|Workforce category not identified||37||19||16||+||0||-||0|
|NCRC Earned WKIV*||1090|
NCRC data reflected by demographic group from last test date
The table above is a detailed breakdown of the same NCRC data presented in the upper right box on this page and represents NCRCs earned or improved throughout the community. All NCRC data is updated monthly.
+ Value less than 4
* WorkKeys Internet Version
South Carolina employers in Georgetown County are recognizing the ACT NCRC in support of this County achieving its WRC goals
- McCall Farms
- SC Dept. of Employment & Workforce
- Santee Electric Cooperative Inc.
- ResCare Workforce Services
- Spartanburg County Adult Education
- MAU Workforce Solutions
- Agape Senior
- The Citizens Bank
- South Carolina Vocational Rehabilitation
- WebsterRogers LLP
- Goodwill Industries of Lower SC
- Anderson Brothers Bank
- Santee Cooper
- Grand sttand personnel
- Ard Timber Company
- Hydraulik USA
- Fulton Septic Tank Service
- Virgil Winn CPA
- Carolinian Inn
- Kenny's Bar-B-Que & Sourthern Seafood
- Georgetown County Economic Development
- Waccamaw Workforce Investment Board
- SC Department of Social Services
Does your business support job applicants with a National Career Readiness Certificate?
Please Join this list.
|Workforce category not identified||37|
Employer Supporting Goals
|New and reaffirming employers support goal||93|
|New and reaffirming employers support actual||9|
Improved ACT NCRC
Founded in 1959, ACT is a not-for-profit organization headquartered in Iowa City, Iowa, and dedicated to helping people achieve education and workplace success. ACT provides a broad array of assessment, research, information and program management solutions in the areas of education and workforce development.