ACT National Career Readiness Certificate [NCRC]
|Workforce category not identified||58||23||30||5||0||-||0|
|NCRC Earned WKIV*||1168|
NCRC data reflected by demographic group from last test date
The table above is a detailed breakdown of the same NCRC data presented in the upper right box on this page and represents NCRCs earned or improved throughout the community. All NCRC data is updated monthly.
+ Value less than 4
* WorkKeys Internet Version
South Carolina employers in Laurens County are recognizing the ACT NCRC in support of this County achieving its WRC goals
- SC Dept. of Employment & Workforce
- Laurens County Adult Education *
- The Clinton Chronicle *
- Richloom Fabrics *
- Laurens County Scool Disrtict 56
- Laurens County School District 55
- Exel Inc
- ResCare Workforce Services
- Spartanburg County Adult Education
- Eaton Corporation Hydraulics
- Agape Senior
- Sloan Construction
- South Carolina Vocational Rehabilitation
- Greenville Health System
- The Clinton Chronicle
- Precept Staffing Inc.
- SC Department of Social Services
- SC Vocational Rehabilitation
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Burton Center
- Greenwood Genetic Center
- Cooper Motor Company
- Santee Cooper
- Emitec Inc.
* = Employer has re-affirmed their support.
Does your business support job applicants with a National Career Readiness Certificate?
Please Join this list.
|Workforce category not identified||58|
Employer Supporting Goals
|New and reaffirming employers support goal||43|
|New and reaffirming employers support actual||30|
Improved ACT NCRC
Founded in 1959, ACT is a not-for-profit organization headquartered in Iowa City, Iowa, and dedicated to helping people achieve education and workplace success. ACT provides a broad array of assessment, research, information and program management solutions in the areas of education and workforce development.