ACT National Career Readiness Certificate [NCRC]
|Workforce category not identified||26||5||18||+||0||-||0|
|NCRC Earned WKIV*||219|
NCRC data reflected by demographic group from last test date
The table above is a detailed breakdown of the same NCRC data presented in the upper right box on this page and represents NCRCs earned or improved throughout the community. All NCRC data is updated monthly.
+ Value less than 4
* WorkKeys Internet Version
South Carolina employers in Newberry County are recognizing the ACT NCRC in support of this County achieving its WRC goals
- SC Dept. of Employment & Workforce
- Pine Grove
- Watford Tile Inc.
- Kinard Central Systems Inc
- Big Gun Robotics LLC
- ResCare Workforce Services
- Spartanburg County Adult Education
- Eaton Corporation Hydraulics
- Sloan Construction
- South Carolina Vocational Rehabilitation
- Ellett Brothers LLC
- Carolina Truck Specialist
- InSite Support Services
- The Regional Medical Center of
Orangeburg and Calhoun Counties
- Dillon County Chamber of Commerce
- SC Department of Social Services
- SC Vocational Rehabilitation
- Newberry County Library System
- City of Newberry
- Newberry County Career Center
- Newberry County Chamber of Commerce
- School District of Newberry County
Does your business support job applicants with a National Career Readiness Certificate?
Please Join this list.
|Workforce category not identified||26|
Employer Supporting Goals
|New and reaffirming employers support goal||37|
|New and reaffirming employers support actual||17|
Improved ACT NCRC
Founded in 1959, ACT is a not-for-profit organization headquartered in Iowa City, Iowa, and dedicated to helping people achieve education and workplace success. ACT provides a broad array of assessment, research, information and program management solutions in the areas of education and workforce development.