ACT National Career Readiness Certificate [NCRC]
|Workforce category not identified||20||8||11||+||0||-||0|
|NCRC Earned WKIV*||423|
NCRC data reflected by demographic group from last test date
The table above is a detailed breakdown of the same NCRC data presented in the upper right box on this page and represents NCRCs earned or improved throughout the community. All NCRC data is updated monthly.
+ Value less than 4
* WorkKeys Internet Version
South Carolina employers in Union County are recognizing the ACT NCRC in support of this County achieving its WRC goals
- SC Dept. of Employment & Workforce
- Laurens County Scool Disrtict 56
- South Carolina Department of Employment
- Express Employment Professionals
- ResCare Workforce Services
- Spartanburg County Adult Education
- Spartanburg Community College
- Duke Energy
- CVS Caremark
- Agape Senior
- Sloan Construction
- South Carolina Vocational Rehabilitation
- Chester County Sheriff's Office
- Waldrop Inc
- Carolina Cotton Works Inc.
- Anduran Inc
- South Carolina Manufacturing Extension
- Ellen Sagar Nursing Home
- Dollar General
- Union Chiropractic Center
- CVS Caremark
- Henderson Plumbing
Does your business support job applicants with a National Career Readiness Certificate?
Please Join this list.
|Workforce category not identified||20|
Employer Supporting Goals
|New and reaffirming employers support goal||24|
|New and reaffirming employers support actual||24|
Improved ACT NCRC
Founded in 1959, ACT is a not-for-profit organization headquartered in Iowa City, Iowa, and dedicated to helping people achieve education and workplace success. ACT provides a broad array of assessment, research, information and program management solutions in the areas of education and workforce development.