ACT National Career Readiness Certificate [NCRC]
|Workforce category not identified||0||0||0||0||0||-||0|
|NCRC Earned WKIV*||512|
NCRC data reflected by demographic group from last test date
The table above is a detailed breakdown of the same NCRC data presented in the upper right box on this page and represents NCRCs earned or improved throughout the community. All NCRC data is updated monthly.
+ Value less than 4
* WorkKeys Internet Version
Missouri employers in Butler County are recognizing the ACT NCRC in support of this County achieving its WRC goals
- TAG Truck Center
- Commerce Bank
- Family Counseling Center Inc.
- Rod Cagle Enterprise
- Visiting Nurse Association
- Southeast Missouri State University
- South Central Missouri Community Action
- Southeast Missouri Behavorial Health
- Divine Family Eye Care
- Poplar Bluff Regioinal Medical Center
- La Boutique
- MU Butler County Extension Council
- Ozark Family Resource Agency
- Bits N Bytes Technologies LLC
- Penmac Staffing Sservices
- Briggs & Stratton
- First Missouri State Bank
- Mississippi River Radio, LLC
- First Midwest Bank of Poplar Bluff
- Simmons Tire & Automotive
- Susan McVey Agency
- Smith & Co.
- Schultz Surveying & Engineering
- Robert J. Whelan CPA, PC
Does your business support job applicants with a National Career Readiness Certificate?
Please Join this list.
|Workforce category not identified||0|
|NCRC Accepted for College Credit||0||0|
Employer Supporting Goals
|New and reaffirming employers support goal||73|
|New and reaffirming employers support actual||23|
Improved ACT NCRC
Founded in 1959, ACT is a not-for-profit organization headquartered in Iowa City, Iowa, and dedicated to helping people achieve education and workplace success. ACT provides a broad array of assessment, research, information and program management solutions in the areas of education and workforce development.