ACT National Career Readiness Certificate [NCRC]
|Workforce category not identified||33||15||16||+||0||-||0|
|NCRC Earned WKIV*||1253|
NCRC data reflected by demographic group from last test date
The table above is a detailed breakdown of the same NCRC data presented in the upper right box on this page and represents NCRCs earned or improved throughout the community. All NCRC data is updated monthly.
+ Value less than 4
* WorkKeys Internet Version
South Carolina employers in Cherokee County are recognizing the ACT NCRC in support of this County achieving its WRC goals
- Jetline *
- AME Inc
- SC Dept. of Employment & Workforce
- BIC Consumer Products Mfg. Co. Inc
- Carolina Cotton
- The Spinx Company
- Phillips Staffing
- Wilsons Leather
- Western and Southern Life
- Mancan Inc.
- Magnolia's of Gaffney
- First Staffing
- Milliken Allen Plant
- South Carolina Department of Employment
- Boys and Girls Club of the Upstate
- The Recon Group
- Express Employment Professionals
- ResCare Workforce Services
- Peidmont Natural Gas
- Springfield LLC
- South Carolina Manufacturing Extension
- Nestle Prepared Foods
- Spartanburg County Adult Education
* = Employer has re-affirmed their support.
Does your business support job applicants with a National Career Readiness Certificate?
Please Join this list.
|Workforce category not identified||33|
Employer Supporting Goals
|New and reaffirming employers support goal||46|
|New and reaffirming employers support actual||32|
Improved ACT NCRC
Founded in 1959, ACT is a not-for-profit organization headquartered in Iowa City, Iowa, and dedicated to helping people achieve education and workplace success. ACT provides a broad array of assessment, research, information and program management solutions in the areas of education and workforce development.