Goals updated only for participating counties
Certified: May 2019
of maintaining goals completed
ACT WorkKeys National Career Readiness Certificate [NCRC]
|Workforce category not identified||0||0||0||0||0|
The table above is a detailed breakdown of the same ACT WorkKeys NCRC data presented in the upper right box on this page and represents ACT WorkKeys NCRCs earned or improved throughout the community. All ACT WorkKeys NCRC data is updated monthly.
+ Value less than 4
Employers in Franklin County recognize or recommend the ACT WorkKeys NCRC
- Mike Rozier Construction Co. Inc.
- Franklin County Memorial Hospital
- C Spire
- Franklin County Justice Court
- Franklin County Chancery Clerk
- Franklin County Upper Elementary
- Franklin County Middle School
- Franklin County Chamber of Commerce
- Franklin Ready Mix Concrete Inc
- Town of Bude
- Franklin County Board of Supervisors
- Town of Roxie
- Bank of Franklin
- GL Jones Maintenance Inc.
- Cooperative Energy
- Southcentral Mississippi Works Local
Workforce Development Area
- Mississippi Department of Human Services
- McGehee McGehee & Torrey
- Town of Meadville
- Herring Gas Co. Inc.
- Franklin County School District
- Halford Law Firm
- Copiah-Lincoln Community College
ACT WorkKeys NCRCs Earned
Showing: Jan 1, 2012 to Aug 31, 2021
|Workforce category not identified||0|
Service Delivery for ACT WorkKeys NCRC
Copiah-Lincoln Community College - Stephenie Sullivanstephenie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Participating High Schools
If you are an employer and want more information on how to access services, please contact:Copiah-Lincoln Community College
Improved ACT NCRC
Founded in 1959, ACT is a not-for-profit organization headquartered in Iowa City, Iowa, and dedicated to helping people achieve education and workplace success. ACT provides a broad array of assessment, research, information and program management solutions in the areas of education and workforce development.